Love nature? Hoping to have a mini garden at home? A terrarium is just the thing for you! A terrarium is usually a sealable glass container containing soil and plants, and can be opened for maintenance to access the plants inside.
Spend your weekend with plant-loving couple, Jason and Joy, at this terrarium workshop to learn how to create and maintain your very own terrarium! Not only will this workshop teach you the basics to create a landscape in a jar using living plants, it's also a lovely bonding activity to spend time with your family, friends or colleagues.
- Experienced Facilitators to Guide You Every Step of the Way: Our expert facilitators have years of experience in creating beautiful terrariums and will provide you with detailed guidance throughout the workshop. You'll learn all the tips and tricks you need to create a stunning terrarium that you can take home and display with pride.
- Unlimited Materials Available in Store: We provide all the materials you need to create your own unique terrarium, and there's no limit to the amount you can use. Our store is fully stocked with a wide range of stones, plants, and figurines, so you can let your creativity run wild!
- Practice Your Creativity with Our Wide Variety of Materials: We believe that the best way to create a beautiful terrarium is to let your imagination run wild. That's why we encourage you to practice your creativity and experiment with different materials in our studio. With our unlimited materials and expert guidance, you'll have everything you need to create a truly unique terrarium.
Join us for our terrarium workshop today and discover the joy of creating something beautiful with your own hands. Book your spot now and get ready to unleash your creativity!
- Tropical plants
- All materials required (Layering)
- Different colours of decorative sands
- Equipment required
- Care Sheet
- Paper bag
- 1 FREE complimentary figurine of your Choice
Learn how to create your own custom terrarium in our fun, informative workshops! Choose from a variety of sizes, shapes, and colors to start an exciting new hobby.
1 Yishun Industrial Street 1, #04-06, A’Posh Bizhub
- Suitable for children
- Children 6 years and above require 1 ticket for the workshop.
- Children below 6 y/o can attend with an accompanying parent