Terms & Conditions
Workshop Terms & Conditions:
- We understand that schedules can change, but once a workshop slot has been booked on our website, cancellations and refunds are not possible. We kindly request that you confirm your attendance before booking to ensure that you will be able to attend the workshop. If you are unable to attend, you may arrange for a friend to take your place. Thank you for your understanding.
- Every 6 years old and above will be required to book a slot to enter the premise during workshop. For children under 6 years old, 1 parent is allowed to accompany the children for the workshop.
- We strive to maintain a prompt and efficient workshop schedule for the benefit of all participants. To support this, we kindly request that participants arrive on time for their scheduled workshop. If for any reason you are running late, there may be an additional fee of $5 to accommodate the extra assistance required. This fee is to ensure a fair and enjoyable experience for everyone involved. Thank you for your cooperation.
- In any condition that participant is unable to attend the workshop, he/she is to inform J2 Terrarium at least 48 hours in advance. Otherwise, the cost will be deemed as "purchased & redeemed", if not attended to. An extra charge of $10 will be applicable if the slots were to be rescheduled on another date or sessions.
- If the reason for not being able to attend the workshop is due to COVD-19 related reasons, please inform us beforehand. For such incidents, we will allow a one-time complimentary rescheduling of your workshop.
Photography & Video
We aim to capture the memorable moments of your workshop experience and share them with you through photographs and videos. Please note that these may also be used for our training and marketing efforts. If you have any concerns or would prefer not to be included in these materials, please let our trainers know before the start of the workshop. Thank you for your understanding.
Product Terms & Conditions
We describe all products sold on this website to the best of our ability. However, we will not be liable for any damages to the person(s) using it or unsuitability of product(s) for your intended use. You will need to make your own decision on what products works best for your intended use.
- Delivery cost may applied based on locations. (based on availability)
- Any unsuccessful delivery attempts will be deemed unrefundable unless pre-informed.
- *Fees may apply for delivery addresses with stairs / no lift access, or for remote and hard to access areas.
* We understand the excitement of receiving a new terrarium, and we strive to ensure that it arrives to you in perfect condition. Regrettably, due to the delicate nature of terrariums, we are unable to ship via courier or post. Our priority is to provide our customers with a positive and enjoyable experience, and we don't want the risk of any damage during transit to detract from this. Thank you for your understanding.
We take all responsibilities in making sure we provide the best service to all our customers. Every terrariums and products will be checked and made sure that we deliver them in tip top conditions before our customers receive onto their hands.
We provide the best advices to assist customers in providing the proper care on their plants. Once delivered, we hold no full responsibilities onto the products anymore.
If customers were unhappy or unsatisfied with the products that they received, please do contact us within 48 hours of delivery and we will do our best to make the situation right.
We will handle this based on the situations to have a win-win situation:
- We can offer a refund for any damaged plants if the plants were proved to be our fault.
- We can offer the best advice to help you fix your problems.
- We can offer some service (chargeable or free-of-charge) to help you fix it.
We value our customers and we would love to get feedbacks on how we could improve our services! Of course, do contact us if you have any enquiries or issues that needs attention! We love our terrariums, and we will do whatever we need to make sure our "babies" are in good hands!